The Weekly Nudesletter Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Who is the intended audience?
- Everyone who likes to be naked for non-sexual reasons, as well as
anyone who thinks he/she might enjoy being naked for non-sexual
- 2. What is the purpose of this newsletter?
- The purpose is to provide information and an edited, published
forum for the benefit of its intended audience on the subject of
- 3. Is this really about "nudism"?
- The editorial premise is that our society seriously misunderstands
what nudism, historically, was all about. It has been misperceived
as a sexual, voyeuristic, or exhibitionistic pursuit. Since we want
to challenge this misconception, we prefer to use other terms that
are less easily misconstrued. We want to engage the interest of
people who would not consider themselves "nudists".
- 4. Is there any sexually stimulating content here?
- No, unless you can't think about or imagine being naked for
any reasons other than sexual ones. If that is the case, there are
a vast number of alternatives on the Web which you will find far
more stimulating - either of your approval or disapproval.
- 5. Is there anything wrong with sexuality?
- Of course not. However, sexuality raises many important issues that
are simply irrelevant to nudity. We want people to learn to enjoy
nudity without having to resolve all the other issues.
- 6. How often is the newsletter published?
- Once a week - in theory. The days may vary somewhat, but it now
appears a weekly schedule is reasonable.
- 7. How can I subscribe?
- No subscription or registration is required. There is no mechanism
for automatic notification of updates. Simply bookmark the
front page and check back every week.
- 8. Are reader contributions welcome?
- Absolutely. We would love to have factual, autobiographical stories,
suggestions for places that can reasonably be enjoyed in the nude,
suggestions for Web sites to review,
opinion articles, letters to the editor about anything appearing here,
and any other relevant suggestions you may have. If your submission
is for publication, it may be over your own name or anonymously.
- 9. How can I submit something to the newsletter?
- Just send email to
The Weekly Nudesletter Editor.
- 10. Is this a commercial venture?
- No. There is no advertising here, no promotion of products or
resorts, no requests to pay for access to the newsletter. While
there is nothing wrong with trying to make money honestly,
the purpose of this newsletter is to promote non-sexual nudity
itself - which need not cost anything. (But if you do wish to
spend money in support of non-sexual nudity, consider patronizing
naturist campgrounds and resorts and supporting organizations that
defend the right to be naked.)
- 11. Where can I find more information on non-sexual nudity?
- Visit our parent site,
Being and Nakedness, and especially the
nude links page.
Back to The Weekly Nudesletter Front Page
Copyright © 1997, All Rights Reserved
Last updated: September 29, 1997